Wednesday 2 March 2011

W.W.W Wednesday

Recently I started reading the blog "Should Be Reading" and in a recent post found these fun questions, that as an avid reader, I couldn't resist!

"To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:

-I'm currently reading 3 books (I have a short attention span, I have to change it up):

The first is The Vampire Diaries: The Return, Shadows Souls by L.J Smith. After reading the previous installment, I have to say that this one IS an improvement. It is also really long and I wish the author would just get to the point already!

The second is Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard. Shockingly enough, I don't just read supernatural books! This one won't have a review on this site, and I've not read enough of it to say whether or not it's good. Perhaps on the personal blog I'll review it...

The third is I am Number Four by Pitticus Lore. I know, I know everyone is ripping this book and movie apart, partially I think because James Frey is such a self-righteous jerk. BUT so far the book, while simple and definitely an YA novel, is engaging and entertaining. I like it.




-I just finished Angel Time by Anne Rice and Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon by Keith DeCandido. Both with be reviewed on this site shortly.



-What will I read next? There are SO many options! The next book I read will be the book the book club decides on, as perhaps the next Preacher comic that's been sitting on my bedside table for months...





PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT
with either the link to your own WWW Wednesday post, or share your answers in the comment section here. Thanks!

1 comment:

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

I really have to start doing this post. It's awesome.
Weell, I have a short attention span too: at the moment I'm reading four books:
Before We Say Goodbye by Gabriella Ambrosio
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Portal by Imogen Rose

I just finished reading Vampire Academy: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (amazing!)

What I'm going to read next?! Too many to choose from. Maybe Before I Die by Jenny Downham or Need by Carrie Jones or Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins...

Pretty Little Liars looks good and I really liked I Am Number Four! Happy Reading!